Top 10 Tips for Getting Published (Online)
- Wednesday 1st May 2019 @ 19:00-20:00
Whether we like it or not, in modern academia we are judged by how much we publish and where it is published. Thus, all academics strive to get their work accepted in the highest impact journals. However, this takes work and often requires persistence. In this online presentation, Allan Gaw, who has been an academic for over 30 years and who has published extensively, will give you his top tips for success.
After the presentation, the attendees will:
• be aware of the importance of choosing the right journal
• understand the need to follow the instructions to authors
• know how to structure an academic paper
• appreciate the peer review process
• know how to respond to, and when to challenge, a review
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To book a place, please click here.
You can see all upcoming workshops here.