Top 10 Tips for Writing a Literature Review (Online session)
- Wednesday 30th May 2018 @ 19:00-20:00
After the workshop each participant will:
- understand the key elements of a good literature review and its purpose
- be able to formulate a literature review writing plan
- possess the necessary critical skills to summarise & synthesise literature
- appreciate the need for editing and review of the written work.
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To find out more and to book a place, please click the following link: