(PGT – Online) Decision Making in Practice – Part 1 and Part 2
- (Part 1) Monday 25th February 2019 @ 19:00-20:00 (UK Time)
- (Part 2) Thursday 28th February 2019 @ 19:00-20:00 (UK Time)
This is a two-part workshop with sessions. Please only book a place if you are able to attend both sessions. You can only book Part 1, Part 2 will be booked for you automatically based on attendance for Part 1.
We all make decisions every day. However, that doesn’t mean we all find it easy. Indeed, the ability to make good decisions may make the difference between success and failure in many aspects of life. What influences our decision making? What is a good decision?
How can we arrive at the best possible decision? How do we think about risk? During these two online sessions we will address these questions, using a mixture of short interactive lectures interspersed with activities, including one that you will do offline between the sessions, that will allow you to discover what kind of decision-maker you are, and to put your decision making into practice.
After the workshop each participant will:
- understand the factors—economic, psychological and social—that influence your own decision making and that of others
- be able to define an important decision and an effective decision
- be able to use these insights to make more effective personal decisions
- be able to understand the decisions of others and how you may influence them
- appreciate how individuals think and decide about risk.
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To book a place on Part 1, please click here. You will automatically be booked on to Part 2 once you have attended Part 1.
You can see all upcoming workshops here.