(PGT – Online) Networking For Your Project
- Two-part workshop 4 and 9 May 2018 @ 12:00 – 13:00
Great networking takes preparation and practice. These workshops will focus on practical strategies for good networking to help you with your project and beyond!
These workshops will include:
- Designing your networking words (whether email approach or face to face)
- Planning what you want to find out from people
- Planning what you want to tell people
- Practicing networking the room
- Post network follow up
- Good practice
- Strategies to try out
Please note this is a two-part workshop – please sign up for both days.
To find out more and to book a place, please follow the following link:
To check the time zone – please click the following link:
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.