(PGT- Online) Zotero (Bibliographic Tool) Tutorial
- Wednesday 1st March 2017 @ 12:00-13:00
This session is intended for any online distance learner who would like get help or advice for using Zotero to keep a database of literature sources and create reference lists easily in essays and other written work.
*Before* the workshop, you should
1. Sign up for a Zotero account https://www.zotero.org/user/register/
2. Download both the Firefox plugin and the standalone client: https://www.zotero.org/download/
3. Follow these video tutorials for getting started https://www.zotero.org/support/screencast_tutorials
4. Try to use Zotero before the tutorial – you’ll get more out of the tutorial if you do.
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To find out more and to book a place, please click the following link: