(PGT – Online) Top 10 Tips for Delivering your project
- Thursday 23rd February 2017 @ 19:00-20:00
All successful projects need to be actively managed. This is true of writing a dissertation, planning a research project, gaining employment or even cooking a meal for friends. In this online lecture we will look at how we should approach a project, plan it and execute it. Along the way we will look at the commonest mistakes people make as well as a number of tips that will help us bring our project to a successful completion.
After the session each participant will:
• be able to define the different component parts of a project
• understand the common challenges that arise when managing a project
• be familiar with simple project management tools and techniques
• be able to put these into practice
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To find out more and to book a place, please click the following link: