(PGT – Online) Networking for your Project
- Thursday 24th November 2016 @ 13:00-14:00
Great networking takes preparation and practice. This workshop will focus on practical strategies for good networking and help you prepare for mixer events.
This workshop will include:
- Designing your networking words
- Planning what you want to find out from people
- Planning what you want to tell people
- Practicing networking the room
- Post network
- Good practice
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.
To find out more and to book a place, please click the following link: