Zotero Online (Bibliographic Tool) Tutorial for Distance Learners
- Friday 28th October 2016 at 12:00 – 13:00
This session is intended for any online distance learner who would like get help or advice for using Zotero to keep a database of literature sources and create reference lists easily in essays and other written work.
*Before* the workshop, you should
1. Sign up for a Zotero account https://www.zotero.org/user/register/
2. Download both the Firefox plugin and the standalone client: https://www.zotero.org/download/
3. Follow these video tutorials for getting started https://www.zotero.org/support/screencast_tutorials
4. Try to use Zotero before the tutorial – you’ll get more out of the tutorial if you do.
To find out more and to book a place, please click the following link:
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.