Digital Footprint: creating an effective online presence (online session)
- Monday 10 October 2016 @ 19:00 -20:00
If I Googled you, what would I find? This session will focus on managing your digital footprint and how to create an effective online presence.
- Highlight the importance and benefits of having an effective online presence e.g. in relation to employability, research impact etc.
- Provide advice on managing social media profiles e.g. privacy settings
- Highlight the guidance from various Professional Bodies e.g. General Medical Council; Law Society etc.
- Tips for creating a clear and effective message/brand for your online presence
- Hints and tips on saving time when using social media, for example scheduling tweets and Facebook/blog posts
To find out more and to book a place, please click on the following link:
To check the time zone – please click the following link:
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.