(PGT -MMM – Online) Networking For Your Project
- 4 May 2016 @ 12:00 – 13:00
Great networking takes preparation and practice. This workshop will focus on practical strategies for good networking and help you prepare for mixer events.
This workshop will include:
- Designing your networking words
- Planning what you want to find out from people
- Planning what you want to tell people
- Practicing networking the room
- Post network
- Good practice
This workshop will not cover:
- Online networking strategies
To find out more and to book a place, please follow the following link:
To check the time zone – please click the following link:
This session will take place via blackboard collaborate (virtual classroom). Booking is required in order to receive the workshop link and further information about how to join the session.