- Monday 28 March 2016 at 13:30-16:30
For many, starting your dissertation can be a big challenge. Planning and writing techniques can be a good a way to get you started and keep you going through your dissertation.
This workshop is designed to help you with dissertation planning and writing techniques. It should also provide an opportunity to think about and discuss:
- Masters level examiners view – what do examiners want
- Article analysis – how to improve your paper analysis skills
- Critical reading of sources
- Dissertation writing: big picture ideas such as the analysis of essay questions and planning
- Practical advice for effective writing strategies
There will also be lots of opportunities to ask questions!
To find out more and to book a place, please follow the following link: