Wednesday 3rd June 2015 at 09.30-12.30
Academic writing is a key skill for masters study. Understanding the conventions and principles of academic writing can help you with your writing. This Academic Writing workshop will cover the following topics:
- Using consistently a referencing style.
- Importance of engaging critically with the material.
- Importance of structuring the essay (intro, main part, conclusions).
- Questions of style: using an academic register.
- Plagiarism: What it is and how not to plagiarise.
To find out more and to book a place, please follow the link below:
IAD Postgraduate Workshops: http://edin.ac/16I4vjZ