- Exams – frequently asked questions
- Effective Exams
- Exam past papers – online
- Exam past papers – hard copies
- Coping with study stress – some useful hints and tips
- Assignments planning and drafting
- Literature searching – how to find the right resources
- Meeting academic standards
- Critical thinking – Being ‘critical’ does not mean just being negative, or pointing out what is wrong about something.
- Effective studying – Advice and resources to support you with your learning and studying during your postgraduate programme.
For further information and resources http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/institute-academic-development/postgraduate/taught