(PGT – ODL) Time, Flow and Managing our working lives: A new time and goal management course for ODL Students
- Thursday 16 October 2014 16:00-17:00 GMT
‘Time, Flow and Managing Our Working Lives’ is a new course which will try to challenge the way you think about traditional time management and goal setting models.
This is a highly interactive exploration of the importance of understanding and working with new models in time and personal management. The course is designed to focus on the work of both professionals and students.
We’ll explore themes in self management such as:
- Chronological preferences and their importance
- Schedule time and flow time
- Self management tips that work and those that don’t
- How to prioritise and set time for ‘flow’ work
- How to stop worrying about the work/life balance
- How to take control of our well-being and performance
- Why work doesn’t always happen at work
- Models for goal setting and effectiveness that work
- To explore your personal time and goal preferences
- To understand your working day and how to make it more fulfilling and effective
- To help plan core time for key projects and core tasks
- To prioritise workload and become relaxed and effective under pressure and to understand the concept of ‘flow’
This course is open to all postgraduate online distance students.
The session will be delivered via Blackboard Collaborate.
To find out more and to book a place, please click here.