- Registration – registering at the University by completing an online Registration form via the MyEd portal and making arrangements for the payment of your tuition fees. Completion of the registration process is only one of the components required for full matriculation at the University of Edinburgh.
- Once you have commenced your studies your Personal Tutor or Supervisor will confirm that you are on programme
- Fulfilling any admission criteria if prescribed by your College.
Further information about the matriculation process for online distance learning students can be found http://www.studentsystems.ed.ac.uk/student/matriculation/how_to_register_dl.htm
- New students – International Office
- how to get your University card http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/information-services/help-consultancy/card/overview
- A-Z of online learning programmes