The following events and workshops are open to all Taught Masters students at the University of Edinburgh. To find out more and to book a place, visit http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/institute-academic-development/postgraduate/taught/courses-events/open-workshops
Please note that some of the workshops will not be open for booking until 1-2 weeks before the event, as demand is high.
- (PGT) Effective Approaches to Lectures
- (PGT) Effective Approaches to Tutorials
- (PGT) Effective Writing: Grammar
- (PGT) Hit the Ground Running
- (PGT) Managing your time, your goals and your life!
If you need to cancel your booking, please do so at your earliest opportunity and at least 3 days before the event. Someone else may be able to take your place, but we need time to contact them. Also, although you are not charged for an event, there are costs we incur (e.g. photocopying) which relate directly to places reserved.
How to cancel: you can cancel your booking via the MyEd Event Booking Channel. Go to the “My Stuff” tab within MyEd and then Event Booking. Click on “My Bookings” – here you will have the option to cancel your place.
- Information and resources for Taught Postgraduates http://www.ed.ac.uk/iad/postgraduates
- ewriting online course
- Succeeding at Masters Level
- Developing Your English