There are two recent blog posts that are likely to be of interest.
The blog post includes practical advice on:
- what do referees need to know?
- what document might be helpful to your referee
- who should your referees be
- when should you approach your referee
The full post can be accessed from the blog Thinking Outside
The blog post includes information on:
- the searchable online database of grant-making trusts
- online resources from the scholarship and student funding service
- Vidcasts on finding funding
The full post can be accessed from the PPLS careers blog